AI Questions

Help Support Steer Planet:

Annoth

I've always wondered how the AI system works. I know how semen and embryos are collected but how do producers store them, especially in large scale? Do they have their own liquid nitrogen or is a company hired? If you know about it, let me in the loop! Thanks!

cowman 52

One time the collectors came to your place and took the collections back to labs to freeze and test.  Not the demand any longer so you go to the stud.  Freezing takes some time along with determining just how many doses you have. 
  There is 1 man here that will collect and freeze at your place, cost ain't bad but not really worth the hassle,  don't like the ejaculator to be the method of collection on a repeated schedule and having a gentle something to jump the bull on to use the artificial vagina is hard to find and any injury is on you.
  Stud has enough storage in multiple units about 3 to 4 ft in diameter and about 3 ft deep.

Short answer to a long question

savaged

I think you may be asking how do breeders - the cow owners, store their own embryo's and semen.  It is all stored on-site in nitrogen tanks, which range considerably in size.  The tanks have storage canisters that allows you to know where each specific item is located.