AI TECH NEEDED

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowzrus

I am trying to find a [flash=200,200]http://really good AI tech.[/flash] in oklahoma (mcallester area) for an alias cow I am having a hard time sticking.  She has had one calf already, bred by a bull, not AIed.  The calf was larger than expected about 86 pounds and it was a hard pull.  I would much rather ai her for her second calf, than put her back with a bull.  Anyone have any suggestions.  I am not really good at ai ing, but not bad either, I have had good luck at sicking first time heifers, I just can't get it deposited in the right spot on this second timer girl.  The cervix opening is hiding from me.  lol  Please help.  Thanks

AAOK

The McAlester Ag Ed instructor is a Club Calf guy.  I'm sure Jon can get the job done for you.  I have copied his email address, or your could call him at school.  Jon Medders    [email protected]

If he won't help you, I will, we would just have to do a little scheduling, as I'm in Ada.  Of course, I can always use the trip as an excuse to eat at Pete's Place.  ;)  Send me a PM if you can't get Jon.