AIing classes

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAMyers

Do AIing classes really work, and are there an around me?  I am located just East of Kokomo and would like to try one out to learn how I could AI m won calves.

kfacres

what state?  yes, they teach you to AI cows!  That is the purpose of the class!! (lol)

Contact your local semen distributor- ABS, Select Sires, Accelerated, etc,etc...  They offer several classes yearling at various locations, Most colleges do to!

farmboy

Are there any classes around Ohio in early spring that you guys know of. I know at the Expo there are usually fliers hanging around the place for them. I need to go to one.

CPL

Me too! I would guess you mean Kokomo Indiana? I am closer to Arcadia and have sent out emails to some semen reps with no replies. I'm thinking it may just be easier if I ask a local vet if I could tag along this spring or something. But if anyone comes up with one some where around please post it.

Bulldaddy

Yes, most AI courses are worth the money and will teach you how to AI but you have to be motivated to learn and willing to follow through with lots of practice on live animals or you will be wasting your money.