Aksarben feeder heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

dncc

We are having our annual private treaty sale with bids ending Sunday Oct. 4th.  Attached are pictures of the Champion and Reserve Champion Feeder Heifer from Aksarben 2009.  These are both for sale.  The first picture is the Champion Feeder Heifer and she is an April Sunseeker out of a Chiangus cow (Reality daughter purchased from Bellar Cattle Co.)  The second picture is the Reserve Feeder Heifer and she is a May Carnac out of a Black Impact cow. 

We are located 20 miles north of Lincoln Nebraska.  Bids will be ending on Sunday Oct. 4th at dark.

Attachments

• Sunseeker x Chiangus.jpg
    Sunseeker x Chiangus.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Carnac x Chimaine.jpg
    Carnac x Chimaine.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 220

dncc

I should have mentioned that these pictures were taken the beginning of August and that these heifers have changed a bunch since then.

Dave Nelson
Nelson Cattle Co.

bovinewizard

dncc said:
I should have mentioned that these pictures were taken the beginning of August and that these heifers have changed a bunch since then.

Dave Nelson
Nelson Cattle Co.

what is the opening bid have to be

bueno

bovinewizard said:
dncc said:

Dave Nelson
Nelson Cattle Co.

what is the opening bid have to be
(dog)

Do you have any concerns about structure on the reserve one?

dncc

I have sent messages back to any of you with questions.  You can also email us at [email protected].  We can also be reached on our cell phones.. Dave is 402-430-5013 and Vernetta is 402-430-6403.

dncc

To Bovine Wizard I have pm you the prices that we have so far on these two heifers, just contact us at 402-430-5013 or 402-430-6403 if you need more information.

To Bueno:  The reserve heifer is very sound and has never had any problem on her feet.  In fact that was one of the reasons she was reserve, she was in the smallest class of heifers but the judge commented that because these 2 heifers are so big bodied for their ages and walk so sound that is what gave them the win. 

I dont' remember how many were in each class but there were 4 classes and about 60 head total feeder heifers at Aksarben.

Thanks for all your interest.  Please contact us if you need anymore information.

dncc

The pictures of these feeder heifers that won Aksarben can be found on Van Allans website.  I tried to link them into the steer planet but couldn't get it to work.

The website is vanallan.com
Click on the link for event pictures, go to 2nd page and then click on Aksarben Feeder Background... the Champion is under Picture #9951 and the Reserve is under Picture #9954.

dncc

Thank you showman.  We think these two heifers will be very competitive in the show ring and make great cows down the road.

dncc

Nelson Cattle Company will be taking bids on their private treaty sale through Sunday Oct. 4th until dark.  We are selling  heifers and steers that are sired by Carnac, Pale Face, Dr. Who, Ringer, and Sunseeker.  Contact us at 402-430-5013 or 402-430-6403 for more information.

Thank You.

dncc

Attached is a recent snapshot of the Champion Feeder Heifer at Aksarben.  She is an April Sunseeker

Attachments

• Resized Sunseeker x Chiangus.JPG
    Resized Sunseeker x Chiangus.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 212

dncc

Attached is a recent snapshot of the Reserve Feeder Heifer at Aksarben.  She is a May Carnac.

I will try to get some pictures of our other calves for sale on Sat.  It has been rainy and extremly windy here in Nebraska and haven't had the chance to get pictures taken.  All of our calves are broke to tie, washed, blown, and clipped so they are almost show ready.

Call us at 402-430-5013 or 402-430-6403 with any questions regarding our sale.  Bids end Sunday Oct. 4th at 6.

Thank You,
Nelson Cattle Company

Attachments

• Resized Carnac x Black Impact.JPG
    Resized Carnac x Black Impact.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 232