Ali x Heat Wave Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Popeye03

Ali x Heat Wave steer

Steer was born May 27th,  very complete calf, pm for price and location.

Attachments

• ali 2.jpg
    ali 2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,004

taylor tay

He looks really good, nice and thick, topline could be a little straighter. How much are u offering? i am not interested in buying him just interested

Popeye03

His top line is plenty straight,  I took these pictures with my iphone and he is in his work clothes.  Really good made and will make a great one when he gets fat.  His price tag is very reasonable.

OH Breeder

Popeye03 said:
His top line is plenty straight,  I took these pictures with my iphone and he is in his work clothes.  Really good made and will make a great one when he gets fat.  His price tag is very reasonable.

My eyes are not the best. Even if I blow them up I can't get a good look at him. You may want to try larger pixel setting on I-Phone.

Popeye03

I have no clue how to do that,  this is my first time to post anything so all suggestions and directions would be appreciated

Popeye03

Trying to make it bigger bare with me

Attachments

• ali 3.jpg
    ali 3.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 71

taylor tay

Wow he has a really good straight topline, nice natural muscling.  Clean underline good long neck and a nice string of rib, his structure is good. REally good animal

Popeye03

Thank you for all the interest in this calf,  I sold him this morning so he is no longer available.  I will have 15 head of fall borns including Heat Wave, monopoly, eyes on the money, Ali, lifeline, milkman and unforgiven.  This set is extremely good and they will sell before they are weaned if you are interested let me know now because they will not last long.  Replacement heifers as well for sale.