Alias Sired Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

admidolo

This bull is 15 months old and has not seen a set of clippers. give me your opinions. Plan on selling him soon.
The picture quality is not so good I used a cell phone and it was getting late

Attachments

• calves 038.jpg
    calves 038.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 404
  • calves 043.jpg
    calves 043.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 343

admidolo

This bull is out of a Angus Charolais Cross cow. he is moderate and sound as a cat. he is located in central Texas

dimebag

admidolo said:
This bull is out of a Angus Charolais Cross cow. he is moderate and sound as a cat. he is located in central Texas
  Where in Cen-Tex ? I'm near B/CS .

admidolo

more pics

Attachments

• calves 030.jpg
    calves 030.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 180
  • calves 032.jpg
    calves 032.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 194

admidolo

I know this ain't the greatest picture but this is his mother with her calf this year

Attachments

• calves 005.jpg
    calves 005.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 215

admidolo

no this is one of the first crops of calves i have gotten out of him. I have four heifers that are bred now that I really like that are the same age as this bull

admidolo

This bull is for sale. I am testing him today  for th and pha status. I assume he will be free of both. considering his pedigree. I will post results when i receive them

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Nice ALIAS BULL ,  I think there is a bigger potential for the smokes than there is for the purebred Charolais ,got more guts ,bone ,and a better look than most of the white bulls ...There is some good looking smoke bulls around the country ....

If the calves are not good enough for bulls ,you can take those smoke calves to town and receive top dollar for feeders,  more demand for the smoke heifers than for the white one for females and again if you take them to sale barn the feeders will
pay top dollar for them.....Use those SMoke bulls on ANGUS COWS and get half smoke and half black calves .....Some day there will be herds of smoke cows and using smoke bulls to breed them back ....