ALL PUPPIES HAVE FOUND GOOD HOMES $150 ONLY 3 Left Show Barn Raised Corgi Pups

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteer mom

AKC Pembrooke Welch Corgi puppies for sale... They were born 10/30/2010. I have 2 males and 1 female left all are tris. These puppies have been raised in the show barn and are very playful. Attached are pics of two of those that I have left. The female is on the left and the male is on the right. These puppies do come with AKC papers and are priced at $150. These puppies are located in SW Missouri.

Attachments

• leftovercorgis.JPG
    leftovercorgis.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 551

showsteer mom

showsteer mom said:
AKC Pembrooke Welch Corgi puppies for sale... They were born 10/30/2010 which will make them exactly 8 weeks old Christmas day. They are eating dog food well  and are ready to go to good homes. I have 4 males all are tris and 4 females, 2 are sables and 2 are tris. These puppies have been raised in the show barn and are very playful. Attached are pics of some of them, they were to fast to snap photos of, but I will get them posted ASAP. These puppies do come with papers and are priced at $200. These puppies are located in SW Missouri.
(dog)

SCF

Is there any difference  between male and female of which  works cattle better?

wdmcfarland

Greetings!

I'm on the hunt for a red, female corgi, pet quality.  I'm hoping to get a dog that's a bit older, but am open.  Any Corgi's left?  If so, age?  House broken?  Good with kids, cats?  We are quite serious about this; have had dogs for 30+ years, and just lost the last of our bunch due to old age.

Let me know, and thanks!

Wayne D. McFarland 661 478 4504