ALLGOOD SHOWMANSHIP CLINIC

Help Support Steer Planet:

aaaVV

The most intensive showmanship clinic ever offered. Custom tailored to your skill level. Learn the proper ways to exhibit your cattle and some tricks of the trade from several industry professionals. This one day camp will build confidence in inexperienced exhibitors and polish the most seasoned exhibitor.  View attachment to see flyer.

Sunday, May 1st

Salt Creek Arena - Between Boyd and Bridgeport, Texas

$175 per person/calf... Family discounts (3 exhibitors or more) will be made possible, if requested.

Camp t-shirts will be provided.

Bring your calf, show halter, show stick, show clothes, etc.

Concession stands will be open for lunch and snacks---Coolers and sack lunches welcome.

The camp starts promptly at 9 AM.

Wash racks and stalls are available.

There will be an actual showmanship contest with custom prizes at the end of the day.

RSVP with t-shirt size by April 17th to [email protected] or call Randy at 940-366-2250 for questions.

Attachments

• FLyer.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 343

rackranch

Thats a great idea Randy.  I know Paul Maulsby did a similar clinic for a few years that I took Faith to the first year we started showing.  They did a great job of teaching her the fundamentals of showmanship and I really learned a lot as a parent starting out.  It's amazing to me after traveling to the majors this year how many kidos don't know basic showmanship.  Families should really take advantage of all the jackpot shows offered in Texas and get those kids and their animals into ring as much as possible.  G-Luck  Walker (clapping)

aaaVV

Thank you!!  Our first camp had the best reviews we could ever want, and this upcoming camp is going to be just as great!  If you know anyone showing, get them here.  :)

ZNT

From what you told me about it.  This is something that would be very beneficial to any showman, and especially those new to it.  I'm sure we will be by to check it out.

Good Luck!

SKG

I will be attending.  One of the best camps I have ever been to.  :)

The only method to effectively evaluate how well our camp and knowledge was utilized is by results in the show ring.  I attended several shows just to watch some our students and in almost every shomanship division participants of our camp won their respective showmanship classes.  Not only do we concentrate on exhibition but the basic beef cow 101 session really helps the kids who may have not had the opportunity to take an animal science course in school.  I would put my past students head to head with anyone in the country in the ring.  We are filling up fast so please do not hesitate signing up.  If you do not have a calf purchased yet to show, we may be able to accomodate a few students but we need to know asap.

Please email all RSVP to Alexa Allgood at [email protected].

Thanks for your replies.

Randy Allgood
940-366-2250

SKG

After seeing the improvements of some of the students of this camp it is proof that it is a good one.