Almost Done

Help Support Steer Planet:

Davis Shorthorns

Well after today I only have one more final and one paper to write before I can graduate college.  It only took me 7 years  :))) to get through but I stuck to it and got it done.  I cant wait to get out and start the next part of my life.

herefordfootball

CONGRATS, THATS A heck of a ACCOMPLISHMENT, my cousin went to Butler here in Indiana and he said it was tough!!! And hes a straight A student so tough coming from him means almost impossible for people like me!!! (lol)

knabe

Davis Shorthorns said:
Well after today I only have one more final and one paper to write before I can graduate college.  It only took me 7 years  :))) to get through but I stuck to it and got it done.  I cant wait to get out and start the next part of my life.

congratulations.  you are an outlier.

jbw

I sometimes wish I could go back!  Van Wilder had it going on <party>

OH Breeder

Davis Shorthorns said:

Congrats! Hard work will pay off. It is something you will always have an no one can take away from you. What did you get your degree in?

CAB

tlcattle said:
i'm just now starting college... hope im not in there that long! haha but congrats
  You may change your mind about this statement. College years are great, but also congrats to DS, yippee!!! <party> <party>

Davis Shorthorns

Thanks everyone, I got my degree in Animal Science.  Right now I am planning on taking a job with a coop down around M bars area.  For those people that are just getting into college take your first year seriously.  If you don't it takes ALOT of work to dig yourself out of a big hole.  I decided that staying out with friends was a better idea than studying and it cost me.  On that same token college isn't only about class.  The friends you make at college will be the people that affect you throughout the rest of your life.  You might think that your friends from high school will always be there, but trust me I only have 1 really good friend that I talk to from high school.  Oh, and if you don't like coffee already get used to it, some times it is the only thing that will get you through finals week.  Well I am off to my last final.  Wish me luck Intro to Organic and Bio-Chem.  not the funnest class. 

steermomintx

Davis Shorthorns said:
It doesn't matter how long it took, what is important is that you finished and stuck with it and earned your degree!!  You also probably learned some good life lessons!!!  Best of luck!!!! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

Lindsey Farms

Congratulations! I am also taking my last final today at 330. I will graduate friday from Texas A&M with a degree in Agricultural Economics

Davis Shorthorns

Lindsey Farms said:
Congratulations! I am also taking my last final today at 330. I will graduate friday from Texas A&M with a degree in Agricultural Economics

well congrats to you to.  You got me beat by one day.  I graduate on Sat. (clapping)

braunvieh

Congrats DS!! It is great to hear a story of someone that maybe started out on the wrong foot but got it corrected and finished, no matter how long!!! Way to go!

Latest posts