Amen Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

stithka

Has anyone used this bull?  His pictures portray him as a soggy middled bull with a ton of depth.
He seems to have a great deal of muscle also.  Has anyone seen him?  Would you keep females out of him?

Kevin

kevin guinn

I would like to know the same just got done looking at him on ABS and he is an amazing looking bull. I want pics of some of his calves.

flacowman

there was a thread about him a few months back, I wanna say someone had it figured that the first could start hitting the ground around May maybe?

simmy4

I have seen the bull out at mitchell. He is a good looking bull that took a great picture . Good boned,  big hipped, deep middled, nice fronted bull. He had lost most of his body hair when I saw him, but seemed to have really good leg hair. Very sound made bull with a great pedigree.  Have two calves on the ground out of him and a new donor cow I bought last year. They are both good boned, sound, good hipped and hairy. The donor is a TH carrier(Double Vision*MA/AN). She is a little short on muscle and the calves appear to have the same problem. Came out weighing about 80 - 90 lbs . They are only a week old so I wont count them out just yet.  I probably won't flush her that way again, but I will AI to him on a few TH cows again for next year.  I do have a couple more calves coming out of him in the next two weeks. Hopefully I can figure out what kinda cows he works on cause I really think he will raise some great cattle, both steers and heifers. I don't have any pics to post of the calves , sorry.

Dusty

Would be interested if anyone has calves out of this bull also.  What is makeup percentage wise?