American cows for sale -- Mighty Mouse lineage

Help Support Steer Planet:

sneumann

Unique opportunity from the herd that produced the extraordinary Simbrah bull "Mighty Mouse," an American steer producing legend.

1) Maternal sister to Mighty Mouse that has already produced 2 champion steers.  One of her purebred Simbrah calves won every prospect and progress show he entered, including a Supreme Championship against all breeds!  Last year's calf was a county fair division winner.  Sells with a purebred Simbrah heifer on side that is our pick of the Fall heifer calves.

2) Daughter of Mighty Mouse that is huge hipped, thick, and really cool fronted.  Dam of our current Simbrah herd sire.  Definitely a front pasture cow that is phenotypically the most impressive female in the herd. Bred to calve in January.

3) Line bred female out of the Mighty Mouse daugther (#2) and sired by a maternal brother to Mighty Mouse.  Bred.

Pictures, pedigree, and videos available. 

Scott Neumann
[email protected]

STX108

Could you pm price & pics? Any additional info appreciated......

Meurer

could you please send me some info and pics of this cow... I showed a lot of mighty mouse steers when I was showing and I'm good friends with doug and david and have been trying to get some heifers from them for years.  Thanks