American Flag T-shirts

Help Support Steer Planet:

irh

There was a big problem out in a school in Cal. this week on the news.  It was a latino and white school.  The kids wore the shirts in the mexcian holiday this week and got in trouble for wearing them.  This country is not the land of the free and home of the brave anymore.  It stands up for anyone, but us people that was born and raised here and pay taxes.  America is going down the wrong track.

knabe

cotullaguy said:
listen to the words...Green Day understands the media here in the USA.

they do the same thing they accuse everyone else of doing.  use labels.  they are completely intolerant of diversity, just like most cultures including the thread topic latino's.

WhoaFlicka

we shoud take that princiipal nail his balls[if he has any] nail them to a stump and push him over backwards !!!!!!!!    

M-n-M Cattle Company

I had to turn on inside out a few years ago, but that could have been becuase it said "God bless America and the farmer that feeds your fat a**." And then it had a big flag with an eagle on it.

BIGTEX

M-n-M Cattle Company said:
I had to turn on inside out a few years ago, but that could have been becuase it said "God bless America and the farmer that feeds your fat a**." And then it had a big flag with an eagle on it.

Funny!

BIGTEX

If they are so proud of thier country then go back!

I don't have a German or Irish flag in my house or a Czech flag for my wife. Where is the disrespect?

Ms Ray

BIGTEX said:
If they are so proud of thier country then go back!

I don't have a German or Irish flag in my house or a Czech flag for my wife. Where is the disrespect?

(clapping) (thumbsup)

irh

Look on the news today, the young mexicans turned the American flag upside down under neath the Mexican flag.  What a disgrace!

Latest posts