Ampule of Cunia

Help Support Steer Planet:

sue

We sold Cunia in our 2005 sale for $450/amp??

Dero

Now you do know that Cunia is red and a black bull would make alot more improvements on a bunch of hill country shorties.

yuppiecowboy

I am going to assume that was an inside joke between you two and not waste my time pointing out the idiocy in your statement.

There must still be a bit of Cunia around, as you can generally snag it in the 200-300 range pretty consistently.

Telos

yuppiecowboy said:
I am going to assume that was an inside joke between you two and not waste my time pointing out the idiocy in your statement.

There must still be a bit of Cunia around, as you can generally snag it in the 200-300 range pretty consistently.

And where might one find it?

yuppiecowboy

Seriously Telos? If you would like to shoot me a pm I can give you a handful of names and numbers of guys that are sitting on decent banks that would part with a few amps.

OH Breeder

yuppiecowboy said:

I had a Cunia Son as a clean up last year. He wasn't much to look at but his calves were some of the best calves I had out of clean up bull ON SHORTHORN COWS.