Analyze This

Help Support Steer Planet:

Telos

You don't hear much about Analyze This. He is probably one of those good cow makers that you don't hear about until one of his daughter's produces a great steer.

olsun

I have seen a few calves from Analyze This. They make excellent feeding steers. Very good quality, just not as powerful as a Heat Wave, but much more useful. Daughters seem to make good cows. I have heard that semen is getting scarse. Analyze This died a couple of years ago.

Jill

We used him but never really got anything special out of him, he was one of those bull that I really liked just couldn't find anything he clicked with.

jackpotcattle

he worked pretty decent for us. worked best on older maine and chi bloodlines. My biggest problem with them is they seem to toe out and can get course. As said before, they do feed well and make pretty good mommas. The best ones I have ever seen as breds were the greenest looking ones as a calf.

JAG

His pedigree always looked good to me, having CTR Success and Black Impact in there! I was always a sucker for the Impulse influenced cattle!

Telos

JAG said:
His pedigree always looked good to me, having CTR Success and Black Impact in there! I was always a sucker for the Impulse influenced cattle!

I agree. Super pedigree. I think you needed to downsize him a bit. I thought the heifers out of soggy Angus cows were what he worked best on.

Best calf I saw by him was a heifer out of an Angus cow. Bobby May sold her and she was very special.