Andis Power Groom

Help Support Steer Planet:

wfq

I see Sullivan's has the Andis Power Groom with just the cord on sale for $98(about 2/3 of regular).  Does anyone have any experience using the Power Groom with just the cord and how does it compare to the Blue or Silver Andis clippers.  Is it heavier or harder to handle?  Looks like a pretty decent deal if it is not too much different than the normal ones.

inthebarnagain

Check the spm speed (strokes per minute).  If it is any less than 3500, they won't clip cattle hair very well at all.

hangonsloopy

If it is the green ones you are talking about, I have a set and like them.  They  are lighter and run faster than the blue and silver ones.  When I first got them I wanted to throw them out because the detachable cord is a pain and will pop out all the time but I just taped them up so the cord wont come out and really have no problems at all.  I am going to look that deal up cause if that is the case I will definetly order another set as backups.

thebulllady

Where did you see them for sale?  I just went to the web site, and didn't find them.  :-\