Angus Breds and Pairs (Nebraska)

Help Support Steer Planet:

wentcattle

We have 50 head of angus and angus and maine cross heifers for sale.  They are calving now with a few on the ground.  They are the right kind, and will be productive for many years to come.  We have been selling bred heifers for over 10 years now so these females are good.  Great dispostion, bred to industry leading calving ease angus bulls.  

Asking 1200 for bred females

$100 extra for a pair.

Best way to get ahold of us is by phone.

Todd- 402-270-3839
Dylan- 402-270-0621

will add some pics when i get the camera to work.

Thanks,
Went Cattle

eugene

Do you have 10  great show steer heifers, that have calved, that i could ai to Monolpy, smiling bob etc in the fall or should i wait for the better fall heifers that you were going to let me know about?  Thanks Ted Geistweidt-Texas.

wentcattle

eugene said:
Do you have 10  great show steer heifers, that have calved, that i could ai to Monolpy, smiling bob etc in the fall or should i wait for the better fall heifers that you were going to let me know about?  Thanks Ted Geistweidt-Texas.

These are going to be more foundation females, but ya once we get the falls pregged in the next couple weeks I will let you should be able to get 10 awsome steer makers out of the fall heifers.  There is 40 to choose from.  The falls are going to be dang nice clubby mommas.  Mostly either ali daughters or meyer daughters, and one heatwave that is problably one of the best heifers we've raised.  We should be keeping them but we are upping the spring herd numbers and cutting back to 30 of our best fall cows.  We have 125 falls rite now so well be cutting back a lot.  I will let you know and try and get some pics after they are pregged.  they mite be a little bit muddy cuz we shur do have a lot of that.