Angus Bulls Help!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

angusfarming

Looking for some opinions of bull that have some performance but also have the look for the ring. Cows are very well structured need to be cleaned up through the front a touch. Would like to add some center rib and get them a tick wider made through the rear.

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FriedgesCharolais

I really like the bull MCATL Pure Product. The calves come small and grow. I currently have a heifer that is in my show string that is exactly what you have described but she does have a little leather up front, not talkin simmi leather but some. She comes out of a cow that has some rib but other than that she is pretty narrow made. I am going to try and attach a picture of her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 189

bk2005

Brilliance will for sure change them into what your shooting for. The slightly flatter made ones seem to hit with him real good. Another would be bc classic

dcw3791

Final Product has worked great for my herd, which is the sire of pure product. Another one that I like to give a good amount of thickness and femininity is gambles royal flush... now these will be tick moderate and have a bit of attitude. 

goodnight

sylveira's style; bc lookout; a good dameron first class son, my favorite is first 'n goal or exar classen.