Angus Cows SOLD!

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

Just a note, these cows are four years old and all of them calved to calving ease bulls without assistance as 2 year olds.

cotullaguy

Nice cows.  pm me pricing on individual ones and all three....thanks

ty378

Hey can you PM me price and registartion numbers for all 3 cows and what they are bred to

MYT Farms

Thanks everyone for the interest. These cows speak for themselves being on pasture, trace mineral salt, and nothing else all winter. Just plain and simple the right kind for mamas.

MYT Farms

Got some good interest, but they are still available. These are the good ones, plain and simple, and they'll generate the dollars to prove it.

MYT Farms

Back to the top. Already had one call interested in putting a hold on two. Don't let them slip by.

MYT Farms

One last round. They just don't get any better when you're searching for maternal genetics. With heavy OCC and Shosone influence, these have a lot of options in terms of breeding.

MYT Farms

I sincerely apologize for not getting back to all of you sooner! I contacted everyone with the same information. One thing I noticed that I forgot to add is that these cows are located in east central Colorado. I do have a couple different delivery options or points to meet at, so if you're interested please give me a call. Thanks again.

MYT Farms

Back to the top. Quality females in a registered package carrying a purebred Angus calf. Endless opportunity for breeding options.

MYT Farms

Just a month left before #6017 is due. Get in while you can. If you're interested in buying pairs later this spring, I'll have a few available.