angus

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowman 52

I'd go to quirks, cows a little conventional, functional, and have some maternal ability, and probably could get some gathered for not a big ticket.

grandchamp58

Theyve came out with quite a few "clubby" angus bulls this past year. But some of the best show cattle from purebred angus have been out of Northern Improvement. He may not be readily available anymore, but there are a lot of sons out of him that may do the trick! goodluck! :)

mccannfarms

I like the look of Duff females a lot, they are backed by a lot of OCC genetics but in general I think they are a little closer to the end result that you want in terms of eye appeal and power.

JMO

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
I used Duff New Edition and have a couple sons that use for cleanup on cows and heifers and are really pleased with them....Have more looks IMO than the OC  cattle , always thought the 6807 line with my experience had fertility problems ....

ATM OH

Had success with New Attraction and Encore from Duff's.  Not really any attitude problems to speak of.  They sure throw that 'Duff' look into the offspring.