Anitfreeze

Help Support Steer Planet:

Blake

i have heard that you can "wash" with antifreeze in the cold    is this true?

ba

No windshield washer fluid is use by some ,never tried myself

ANTIFEEZE IS TOXIC is they ingest it

tell me if im wrong but it will killcats, dog and so forth

LUKE

Blake said:

I don't understand why anyone would want to do this to any animal, or themselves.  ???

common sense

Blake said:

Blake,
I wouldn't wash one with antifreeze. Very dangerous! However, you can use windshield washer fluid to freshen one up when it's cold. For example, do a complete wash in a place where it's warm and the water won't freeze. The next day, if you need to show/display cattle, you can use a fogger filled with washer fluid and fog them before you blow them out. It is a little hard on thier skin; drying. So it's not a practice that you would want to do too often. Sometimes people will use alcohol instead of washer fluid but mix it with water. I prefer washer fluid.

Juli Nelson

WWS

I have used windshield washer fluid multiple time doing it for shows or sales as julie described and we also put sheen or oil on afterwards to lessen the effects of it drying out the skin.

Blake

thanks i have used wiper fluid and i didnt think antifreeze would work  i heard someone talkin about using it and i think the old man was getting it confused with wiper fluid