Any calves yet out of Tiger Woods or Mellow Yellow?

Help Support Steer Planet:

bjkoller

Just wondering if anyone has calves yet and what they look like? How they came,etc..... Would love to see any pics!  Am expecting a few in early February and just wondering... mine will be out of Charolais cross cows and a few purebreds....

simmigirl25

we had two mellow yellows one heifer and one bull. both were tiny when born i think the bull was 80lbs. both look good not very growthy animals.

Ric

you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of the mellow yellows would you? and tiger woods his first calves i think should be on the ground this spring if im not mistaken

CPL

Ric said:
and tiger woods his first calves i think should be on the ground this spring if im not mistaken

I'm glad tiger woods was promoted last year. I'd hate to see what his denver banner would have been like if it were this year!

LN

CPL said:
Ric said:
and tiger woods his first calves i think should be on the ground this spring if im not mistaken

I'm glad tiger woods was promoted last year. I'd hate to see what his denver banner would have been like if it were this year!

LOL!

kobo_ranch

We leased Mellow Yellow last year and put on our herd of about 40 Maine/Angus Xcows. 
All on the ground now.  I haven't decided yet for sure what I think of the calves.  There are a handful that catch your eye, but not as many as we had hoped for.
Some seem too small and small boned... at least compared to our group last year of Paddy sired calves.
One thing though is we got about every mix of color in the book... black, smokies, baldies, blazes, and even a hereford looking calf!  More nice heifers than bull calves.
Will we use him again... probably not.  Looks like about 4-5 nice heifers and maybe 2-4 sellable steer calves.  You may have better luck on the Charolais mama cows.  Hope so.