Any thoughts? Pics? Matings

Help Support Steer Planet:

RAWANGUS

I have an unstoppable cow-sure that she is a carrier, and a smiling bob X payback/meyer 734 heifer, reg. angus heifer.  Was thinking Insight for angus heifer and No worries for smiling bob heifer.  What do you think?  Unstoppable cow will be her 3 calf.  Haven't hit the right bull yet for her yet.  calves are okay, but not great.  bred her to Jesse James first time (narrow angusy look in back-but very nappy hair) second time to Set Me Free-okay, she has all the right stuff, structure, shoulder, top, super hairy, long neck.  thanks in advance.  thought maybe someone out there already had the above matings and could tell me what to get, or try.  Picture of Jesse James/Unstoppable. 

DDT

An opinion on your Angus heifer, though I have heard of some high selling Insight calves I haven't put my eyes on many. I saw several at Express Ranches sale this fall and the McKinley calves were better all around and consistent, they had more bone, style and thickness and his bw epd is better for heifers.  Insight is being promoted heavily but at least from a phenotype stand point, McKinley calves beat his easily. JSF Titan would be another bull to look at, his calves are standing out consistently.

For what it's worth

RAWANGUS

Thanks!  Your comment plus what I just heard is spot-on.  I will be looking at your suggestion.