Anybody near Quincy, IL / Brown County area (next county east of Adams)

Help Support Steer Planet:

CPL

All my familly (and my cattle) are over in that area. Unfortunately I'm in Indiana until this summer!

CPL

the truth said:
CPL said:
All my familly (and my cattle) are over in that area. Unfortunately I'm in Indiana until this summer!

Where at?  And what do they have?  I'll be making another "trip" come summer too!

We are near Macomb, IL. My cousin recently sold his commerical cattle, so now it is primarily just my small herd of Herefords. We'll work on increasing numbers when I'm through with schooling.

What do you guys have? Going by your profile picture I'd guess shorthorns. I'm not sure if you know the Ippensens or not, but they are in that area. So are the Starmans too.

kfacres

bruiser said:
Morgan county- north of Jacksonville
Where at, never mind.. I just saw n or Jacksonville?  I drive through Morgan all the time (ashland/ alexander exit north).  Bought a heifer from the Hadden's in Morgan co once..  Went to another guy's place to look at a Shorthorn heifer once too.  Don't remember his name, as Hadden's buddy, and lived fairly close.

CPL said:
the truth said:
CPL said:

Where at?  And what do they have?  I'll be making another "trip" come summer too!

We are near Macomb, IL. My cousin recently sold his commerical cattle, so now it is primarily just my small herd of Herefords. We'll work on increasing numbers when I'm through with schooling.

What do you guys have? Going by your profile picture I'd guess shorthorns. I'm not sure if you know the Ippensens or not, but they are in that area. So are the Starmans too.

Lived in Macomb for 2.5 yr.  Never got out much.. but don't know any of the 3..  Will be back to Macomb living, pretty quickly.. Maybe on the weekends a visit?  I've been real interested in getting a Herf sometime... been to Louderman's quite a few times!  We have a few Shorthorns, but mostly commercial cows for selling feeder calves, most are Short influenced, have a ton of RA in our herd as well.  I don't mind looking at anything though, or meeting anybody...  

Anybody from the Brown County (IL) Area, I'm especially interested in meeting, and knowing if they are on here!

jamesgang892 said:
Were from just across the river
Where at?  I've been to Hannible quite a few times.. been to Mark Twain several.. and even been to Bethel a time or two...  Somwhere in there?
furinsilex said:
just across the river in pike county missouri here not but an hour from quincy

Doubt, I'll get that far away.. BUt you never know.. !