Apocalypse Bull Questions

Help Support Steer Planet:

SEA

Does anyone know anything about the Apocalypse bull?  He is TH Free and a PHA Carrier.

He is a Hannibal son and pictured on page 35 of the Fall Sires Issue of the Show Circuit.

He should have a couple calf crops on the ground.

Does anyone have any calves out of him or seen any?  How does he work for steers?

Thinking of sampling him.

kassi

I know the breeder and the current owners and have seen him as a mature bull. He throws some great front ends, stout bone and sound, big feet. I would avoid using him on larger frame cows or cows that are tighter wound. He will definately throw some hair. You can contact Hirchell LeClair at 307-330-7159 to get semen or to ask more questions. He was bred by Bruce Bauman of B3 Livestock in Carpenter, WY who runs a great set of cows.

Show Steaks

kassi said:
He throws some great front ends, stout bone and sound, big feet. I would avoid using him on larger frame cows or cows that are tighter wound. .
Avoid using on bigger frames, might be first time thats every been said about a clubby bull recently, i like it. does he have females in production? how are they

SEA

kassi said:
I know the breeder and the current owners and have seen him as a mature bull. He throws some great front ends, stout bone and sound, big feet. I would avoid using him on larger frame cows or cows that are tighter wound. He will definately throw some hair. You can contact Hirchell LeClair at 307-330-7159 to get semen or to ask more questions. He was bred by Bruce Bauman of B3 Livestock in Carpenter, WY who runs a great set of cows.

Can you tell me about his dam?  i.e. What she has produced, what type of cow she is, and her pedigree?

GoWyo

I believe she was Full Flush and Meyer 734.  You can also call Bruce Bauman at 307-631-1103.

frostback

GoWyo said:
I believe she was Full Flush and Meyer 734.  You can also call Bruce Bauman at 307-631-1103.

Not sure where but there is Mossy Oak in her, that is where the PHA comes in to play. Not sure its Meyer either, as I saw a couple heifers out of Meyer cows last year that where great calves in the Final Drive sale. They were deep and had so much rib shape, sound and pretty. Loved the calves and used a few straws this year on some Meyer grand daughters.

sizzler14

anybody know what to breed him to. i would imagine he doesnt throw middle with his pedigree