April Heifers and steers Update 9 23 08

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

angusboy1 said:
i wish i lived closer to you i would love to buy one of your cows
Thank you kindly. As you make investments it looks like you will have your own set of solid cows.

bjs

Is there any chance we could see a picture of your bull "How bout It"?  He is above AI quality in many ways by looking at your calves.

OH Breeder

bjs said:
Not to mention an awesome set of cows!

Thank you very much. Here is his registration ACA #321389  so you can see his pedigree. I can get some pictures but do not have any at this time. He is an about time son out of a strictly business dam. We have worked pretty hard to get this group and are having a hard time parting with any of them. My neice is kind of spoiled in that way. But ya have to sell one now and then.
Thanks again. Let me see what i can do with pictures.
Shawn
OH B

nlgriff

Wow! Really nice set of calves.. Just wondering on how much ur asking for the steer calf? If hes still for sale?

OH Breeder

nlgriff said:
Wow! Really nice set of calves.. Just wondering on how much ur asking for the steer calf? If hes still for sale?
The white socked steer calf is available. My neice wanted to keep two steers. But she also wants to keep two heifers. WEll, that is four head consistently hauling around to shows. She had to make a decision. She is letting me post him for sale. Email me for further details if you like.
Thank you for the inquiry.
[email protected]

Shawn
OH B

OH Breeder

Heifer
Steer [size=10pt]SOLD[/size]

Attachments

• Ms Bet side.JPG
    Ms Bet side.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 383
  • Ms Bet Rear.JPG
    Ms Bet Rear.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 387

OH Breeder

Sorry the boy had his borns removed. His head is little sore. he wasn't too eager to his pic taken.