***ASK BRAD HOOK A QUESTION THREAD***

Help Support Steer Planet:

yuppiecowboy

I have always been curious about heatseeker, did you convince Grahams to try a chiangus bull on an irish shorthorn cow and expect a cool black moderate stout hairball to result? Did you experiment alot with "non traditional" matings?

B5 Farm

what is going on with manchild.. i never hear much out of him or his calves anymore. does no one use him? we had one last year that i really like

uluru

Is there more room for movement and trade of  both breeding and show cattle between US and Canada and what is needed to make it happen

jason

Yeah it turned out excellent.  It was like flipping on the tv and turning it to the cattle channel.

Had 200+ viewers during most of the chat.

ROMAX

That was great,i bet BRAD would have kept going all night,thanks from all the planeteers BRAD.(is there going to be a video of this as i missed the first part)

Earthmover

where can we find Brads answers? Are you going to post the entire thing?  We spent about 45 min with Brad @ Ohio Expo, my daughter thought he was a hoot. Really would like to see his answers.

forcheyhawk

I agree thanks to both Jason and Brad for doing this.  It would be fun to have Stierwalt back and do the streaming.

CAB

Watched for as long as I could. Had to go ck cows. Great job Hook. Will you have this up on your You Tube channel? I would like to pick up the "BS" that I missed. Brent

jason

Brad will have to chime in on this.  I think ustream has the capability to record it, while he does the live broadcast.

Earthmover said:
where can we find Brads answers? Are you going to post the entire thing?  We spent about 45 min with Brad @ Ohio Expo, my daughter thought he was a hoot. Really would like to see his answers.

jbh

Jason said:
Brad will have to chime in on this.  I think ustream has the capability to record it, while he does the live broadcast.

Earthmover said:

You know.......I remembered I was supposed to hit the record button when I started......then Jason texted me and said I was on....and I FORGOT!!!!......Sorry!

farmboy

Hey brad, another question today. How has MT been working on Angus/High percentage Angus cows. I've got a Dr Who x PB Angus (THF) who could stand to be powered up and keep her style.