August Beltie heifer-comments?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LLBUX

Here is a legitimate August 2011 Beltie heifer.  She weighs about 400-425 pounds.

You don't see them everyday so I thought I post her and ask for comments.

She has not been handled yet, but I expect to break her and clip her in the next week or so and will post more pix then.

I realize most of  the folks here are club-calf oriented, but there are many who produce quality cattle for purebred and commercial purposes.

Thanks-

Attachments

• Tanya.jpg
    Tanya.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 169

Shadow Hill Farm

You know me lol. I love looking at your belties!  (lol) Maybe some day down the round I will have 1 or 2 again!  <cowboy> Keep the pics coming LLBUX!! Thanks for sharing. By the way she looks nice. You going to show her?

LLBUX

I plan for her to take a trip to the Illinois State Fair in August and maybe WBE and Louisville if she continues developing.

Let me know when you are ready for some Belties, be glad to help you get started.

Shadow Hill Farm

LLBUX said:
I plan for her to take a trip to the Illinois State Fair in August and maybe WBE and Louisville if she continues developing.

Let me know when you are ready for some Belties, be glad to help you get started.

Good luck with her and will definitely look you up when I'm ready!  <beer>

wyatt

many people who breed for clubbys want purebreds like this...  (clapping)

LLBUX

Thanks for the kind comments.

I like her a lot.  I think she is the deepest calf I've seen.    Can't wait to see what she looks like under all that hair.