Aussie Heeler Puppies Coming Soon

Help Support Steer Planet:

bwood

Females will be for sale @ 125 and males @ 75. Please let me know if you are looking for a certain sex so that i may hold one in your name. Puppies will be ready around Christmas and will make excellent Christmas presents!

Variation in color from a true blue heeler to speckled white with spots to just speckled white. Last litter most were short haired like heelers and only a couple were as hairy as aussie. Will not be cropping tails.

bwood

We are located 15 miles east of Waukon, IA. Very northeast corner of Iowa. Really looking for good homes, preferably farms where they will be put to work and loved. Just a reminder puppies will not be ready to leave farm until close to christmas. They will have their first set of shots.

GPS Coordinates
1239 Chestnut Rd
Waterville, IA 52170

Till-Hill

Sandym, bwood is my fiance and the pups should be born around 10/15 and the last litter she weaned em @ about 5 weeks old......We will keep you updated and will put pics up asap when she has em.......thanks for the interest.

Till-Hill

And they are finally here! 2 females and a male. Let us know if you are interested in one. They will go fast and be ready to go rite @ Christmas time!!!!!!!

Steer4Caddy

This is Dalton Nix from Texas.  do you still have me down for one?  Just making sure.  Female or male.

Thanks
254-717-9029

Till-Hill

Dalton, we can sure have you down for one. Give us a shout sometime and we can discuss arrangements. They should be ready about Dec. 1st or little after.
Nick @ 563-380-0573
Brittany @ 563-568-1469.

Shorthorn Girl the one single male I got will be $75 and females will be $125. That includes first shots and you pick it up.  There is a link above to see last litter and they really won't start changing colors for couple weeks yet so we will get pics up as soon as they start changing.

Till-Hill

We have local people interested and will not hold these pups unless we get a confirmation that some of you guys are serious you want them.........lets us know or we are going to sell them! Thanks