Aussie pups, AKC & ASCA

Help Support Steer Planet:

pnewendyke

8 Australian shepherd puppies

2 Red tri males
2 Red tri Females (1 with full collar)
2 red merle females
2 red merle males both with full collars and one blonde

Great cattle dogs and champion show bloodlines. Updates pictures coming.  pics are at 6 days.  Now 4 weeks old. 

Red tris are $600 and merles are $700.

Phil Newendyke
309-644-1810

Attachments

• pups1[1].jpg
    pups1[1].jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 209
  • pups2[1].jpg
    pups2[1].jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 207

pnewendyke

these are the girls.

Attachments

• rmf2-1.jpg
    rmf2-1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 165
  • rmf1-1.jpg
    rmf1-1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 159
  • rftri1.jpg
    rftri1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 167
  • rfbi1.jpg
    rfbi1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 164

pnewendyke

here are the boys

They are 4 weeks old today. Ready to go in 4 more weeks.

Attachments

• rmm1-1.jpg
    rmm1-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 158
  • rmm2-1.jpg
    rmm2-1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 156
  • rtrim1-1.jpg
    rtrim1-1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 157
  • rtrim2-2.jpg
    rtrim2-2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 154

dori36

pnewendyke said:
these are the girls.

Omigosh, I just love the little female red tri with the dark  copper sitting in the basket!  Good thing I don't live near you!  Er, I 'don't' live near you, do I?  Michigan?

pnewendyke

We have sold dogs to Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennesee,Kentucky, Missouri,California, Ohio, Penn, and of course throughout Illinois.  We usually offer to meet you half way to save driving time, usuallywe ask you pay for our gas our time is not as important as having the puppies go to good homes.  I wish they all got to go live on a farm but thats not always the case.  These puppies will make great pets, working dogs, a couple have show potetional (half siblings have won regional shows and sire's brother has won major shows in Europe ), they also have potential be great agility dogs.  Please call if you have payment, delivery, or pedigree questions. They will be ready to go in 4 weeks. Thanks Phil 309-644-1810

dori36

pnewendyke said:
We have sold dogs to Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennesee,Kentucky, Missouri,California, Ohio, Penn, and of course throughout Illinois.  We usually offer to meet you half way to save driving time, usuallywe ask you pay for our gas our time is not as important as having the puppies go to good homes.  I wish they all got to go live on a farm but thats not always the case.  These puppies will make great pets, working dogs, a couple have show potetional (half siblings have won regional shows and sire's brother has won major shows in Europe ), they also have potential be great agility dogs.  Please call if you have payment, delivery, or pedigree questions. They will be ready to go in 4 weeks. Thanks Phil 309-644-1810

What are approximate height and weight of sire and dam?  Although it's terribly early to evaluate for possible show quality (show, as in AKC), do you have an opinion on which of the pups "might" be show types?  I have 2 Aussies now - just not a better breed in the world, imo!

red

they are adorable!!!!! Don't need another dog but they are the cutest ( next to Woody of course  ;)

Red

pnewendyke

Show potential is for you to determine, we have a couple in mind for various reasons. They will all have excellent build, type and great hair. Heights 19-22 inches I beleive, weights for 44-52 lbs. THey are stockier, bigger boned aussies not the finer made type, these have bigger muzzles. Here is a pedigree for those interested.

Sire: Thornapple Red Hot Rythm DN04818913
            by CH Ragtimes Light It UP and CH Thornapple Silkin Flame

Dam: R Valley NSS Crystal Clear Zima E113488 (Red merle lots of speckles)
          by Fairoaks Aladar and Ruders IBA Auburn Angel

Thanks again for all your interest. I attached a picture of the sire "Rythm".
Phil

Attachments

• rythem7.jpg
    rythem7.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 99