Baby calf pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

bk2005

With all the baby pics being posted now out of rookie bulls, what bulls are on yalls "use soon" list?
I'm really impressed with maternal perfection.
I'm sure the pics on wade's blog is just a few compared to how many there are but for me he takes the top spot.

Carlson Cattle

I don't know about everyone else. But I've seen a couple of good Fu Man Chu's on wades blog. Looks like he is having a pretty decent rookie season.

OSmith1999

Just ordered some Frisky Whiskey for a Tiger woods x Stockman (angus) heifer i have, after seeing the multiple calf reports on Rodgers blog of low bw's. Could have jumped on the I-80 or I-67 train with everyone else but I wanted something different. Not saying ethier bull is bad just saying that it didn't hurt to try something different.

Carlson Cattle

OSmith1999 said:
Just ordered some Frisky Whiskey for a Tiger woods x Stockman (angus) heifer i have, after seeing the multiple calf reports on Rodgers blog of low bw's. Could have jumped on the I-80 or I-67 train with everyone else but I wanted something different. Not saying ethier bull is bad just saying that it didn't hurt to try something different.

I also agree for a easy calver the Friskey Whiskey calves have looked very good