badger classic

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

I'll be up there with one heifer. Showing her as a commercial, but she's a PB Shorthorn.  I've never been to this show, but I'm looking forward to it.

rtmcc

Plan on going with three heifers. An Angus, a Charolais and a % Simmi.  Also have another Angus that we sold to work on and help the cousins with three head.  Hope its some what nice weather, but its always a great time !!

drl

Taking 2 shorty hfrs and a commercial hfr, working on several others we sold, will probably end up helping on others as time permits. Looking to be worn out by about Saturday, hopefully a second wind will come by the time to drive home Sunday. I am wondering how many will show up since there isn't a foot or more of snow coming for the first time in years.

shortyjock89

Does anyone have a chute I could borrow for the Shorthorn show (Saturday evening)? My good chute got stolen at NAILE, and I'm not going to bring the clipping chute....far too heavy.  If anyone knows of one I could use, that would be awesome! Also, I'll be coming by myself, so if anyone wants to help me unload/set up late Friday morning, feel free to jump on in!

Cattledog

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Does anyone have a chute I could borrow for the Shorthorn show (Saturday evening)? My good chute got stolen at NAILE, and I'm not going to bring the clipping chute....far too heavy.  If anyone knows of one I could use, that would be awesome! Also, I'll be coming by myself, so if anyone wants to help me unload/set up late Friday morning, feel free to jump on in!

That sucks about your chute!  I've heard of that happening to alot of people in the past.