Champion Charolais Steer: Grace Voss
Res. Champion Charolais Steer: Logan McCrea

Champion Maine-Anjou Steer: Alex Alliger
Res. Champion Maine-Anjou Steer: Elizabeth Jones

Champion Shorthorn Steer: Brenna Shreeves
Res. Champion Shorthorn Steer: Josie Wagler

Champion Market Heifer: Dustin Lund
Res. Champion Market Heifer: Emma Vickland

Only results i have they haven't posted sunday results yet..

jwilkins

Champion Pinzgauer: Jerry DeSmidt
Res. Champion Pinzgauer: Jeff Cunningham

Champion Angus Heifer: Austin Nowatzke
Res. Champion Angus Heifer: Lydia Draper

Champion Chianina Heifer: Courtney Swalve
Res. Champion Chianina: Ben Weis

Champion Simmental Heifer: Mady Frederick
Res. Champion Simmental Heifer: Ethan Hanold

Champion Low Percentage Simmental Heifer: Theresa Claeys
Res. Champion Low Percentage Simmental Heifer: Savannah Speckhart

Ohio1

Champion steer was shown by Lund sired by heatwave reserve was a monopoly shown by Lane

iowabeef

Showtimes magazine was there and was reporting to Mittag's blog.  You can find results here http://mittagshowcattle.blogspot.com/

I thought the market judge was very consistent and did a great job.  The heifer judge seemed a little erratic to me and didn't really have a type.

Gator

iowabeef said:
Showtimes magazine was there and was reporting to Mittag's blog.  You can find results here http://mittagshowcattle.blogspot.com/

I thought the market judge was very consistent and did a great job.  The heifer judge seemed a little erratic to me and didn't really have a type.

And I thought the exact opposite .

BLSC

Gator said:
iowabeef said:

And I thought the exact opposite .

Thought the heifer judge did a good job too. I was there for the entire heifer show and if at all possible his 1st and 2nds in class had to be able to get out and move, had to be fat and heavy muscled with being big boned and footed, and good bodied. He didn't seem as critical about front ends. Then his third place heifers were usually the really good structured heifer without many holes that was just a little green, then he seemed to sort from there.

Also, showtimes was there and they did a great job recording final drives for both steers and heifer. If you would like to watch them they are on youtube just do a search for it.

BLSC

Actually an easier place to find the youtube videos is off the Badger Kick-Off Classic facebook page!