Bama, Oregon, Ohio State, FSU (N/C)

Help Support Steer Planet:

DiamondMCattle

I know there is a lot of football yet to be played, but if somehow all four of these teams end up undefeated who is in and who is out. Thankfully this is the last year of the BCS and the last year of worrying about this. So what's  your opinions on this?

Mill Iron A

If FSU plays as dominant as they showed against Clemson I think they may be the only team in the country to give bama a run for their money. This coming from a pac-12 guy, of course there is a lot of football left to be played and I think the ducks could very likely be undefeated at the end of the year and fsu could come up short, but I'm hoping like crazy stanford, ucla, or oregon state take down Oregon.

Warrior10

Big M Show Cattle said:
shortdawg said:
If all finish undefeated I think Bama and Oregon will play for the Natty.
Ditto, they are already ranked 1 and 2, if they stay undefeated, don't see it changing.
Aren't ranked #1 and #2 in the BCS. I could see Oregon jumping FSU with a harder remaining schedule. I think Bama, Oregon, and FSU are on a different level then everyone else.

obie105

Wish someone would take out Alabama can't stand them. Yes I know they are good but get tired of hearing about them. Would love for it to be Oregon and FSU.

DiamondMCattle

Muddy Creek Show Cattle said:
Big M Show Cattle said:
shortdawg said:
If all finish undefeated I think Bama and Oregon will play for the Natty.
Ditto, they are already ranked 1 and 2, if they stay undefeated, don't see it changing.
Aren't ranked #1 and #2 in the BCS. I could see Oregon jumping FSU with a harder remaining schedule. I think Bama, Oregon, and FSU are on a different level then everyone else.

I don't think Oregon's schedule is that much tougher than FSU's. I think Stanford is a tough out but so is Miami. I also don't think UCLA is the real deal. I think Florida is a tougher team than UCLA.