Bar CK Vision ( Dream On ) Purebred Simmy cow for sale this fall *SOLD*

Help Support Steer Planet:

ALTSIMMY 79

I have a 2007 born purebred solid black simmy cow for sale this fall. She is sired by Bar CK Vision (Dream On) and out of a SS Goldmine x Black Joker cow . She is very gentle and has an excellent udder. Shes not the prettiest cow in the world but she is thick , a meatwagon all year long ! Be a good one to cross up with something along the Meyer 734 lines . I never had time to AI her this year so shes bred to my black baldy purebred bull who is an Ellingson Blackperfector grandson , most likely due the end of april . I will ultrasound her in mid august to be sure but i watched her get bred.  ** She will be very reasonable priced this fall **.* First two pics are her as a three year old , last one is this summer as a four year old*

Attachments

• download[2] (2).gif
    download[2] (2).gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 636
  • download[4].gif
    download[4].gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 610
  • download[1] (2).gif
    download[1] (2).gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 590
  • Bar_CK_Vision[1].jpg
    Bar_CK_Vision[1].jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 58

Mueller Show Cattle

Just wanted to post this for other members to see. I bought this Vision Cow yesterday from Matt (ALTSIMMY 79). I love this cow, she is great and an absolute sweetheart with a good build. She is fitting rite in with my Maine cows as she is my first PB Simmental Cow and definitely want more to add to my herd in the future. Matt is a great guy to work with and would highly recommend him. Thanks Matt, hope to do more business with you in the future. Now I can see why you had a hard time selling her, sorry she is not for sale, lol. She is fitting rite in here in Wyoming. I see you like your baldy's but those all black Simmi's are nice. With how gentle she is, I sure hope she is pregnant with a heifer calf, we will see in April. Thanks again for the easy transaction Matt.