Beer

Help Support Steer Planet:

simtal

Blue moon
Sunset wheat

Bud heavy (the diesel, it'll hurt ya if your drinking keg beer)

Original Coors

Shiner Bock (the import beer, wait its made in TX).

simtal

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
....anyone ever have Beer 30? It tastes like skunked Coors....and I don't mean like Rocky Mountain deliciousness either...horrible freakin beer lol.

add steel reserve to that list too....

jason

I will drink about anything, unless it is a super dark beer.  We have Boulevard Brewery in KC and they have an awesome wheat beer.

UWB_pint.jpg

ploughshare

I am a home brewer and a national level BJCP beer judge.   My favorite beer style is Belgian trippel.

Cheers,

Eric

Bawndoh

Ill stick out like a sore thumb and say
Canadian #1
Rickards Red
Moosehead
Bud Light
Pilsner

I also feel like Budweiser is just too pungent, but Bud Light is a very "drinkable" beer.
The most god aweful is Kokanee, and Coors Light IMO.  All of the young kids up here drink Kokanee and think its just the greatest.  They obviously
never drank much beer in their lives to know any better!  It is also one of the most inexpensive I think, which helps the decesion making when you are young!

The worst has to be

bcosu

schnittzengiggle lol

if you have ever seen the movie beerfest then you will know what i am talking about  ;D

farwest

In college old Milwaukee light in returnable bottles was king on a tight budget

jtho3c

There is only one beer to my knowledge that comes in a purple 30 pack. That is beer thirty, the worst beer ever. That's why I carry nothing but busch light in my beer thirty box on Kansas State game day! GO CATS!!!!

shortyjock89

jtho3c said:
There is only one beer to my knowledge that comes in a purple 30 pack. That is beer thirty, the worst beer ever. That's why I carry nothing but busch light in my beer thirty box on Kansas State game day! GO CATS!!!!

Busch Lights are pretty putrid, but nothin like Beer 30...

BIGTEX

In college we used to get a keg of Milwaukee Best's for 18 dollars! A big keg not the little one.