Beet Pulp or full tank?

Help Support Steer Planet:

BLcattle

Which works better? i know theres not much of a price difference and full tank is pelleted anymore advance?

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

i say both, no point in way you can have them all. Might as well buy some winning fill too.

outlawcattlecompany

I find beet pulp more useful as an everyday product and use winning fill while at shows since it tends to be more appealing to them. 

american honey

Beet Pulp is great but you got to find a way to warm it up so that the pulp can expand like oatmeal. We have a cooker full of beat pulp that is on all day. It works great : ) and it smells good too!!

Bradenh

american honey said:
Beet Pulp is great but you got to find a way to warm it up so that the pulp can expand like oatmeal. We have a cooker full of beat pulp that is on all day. It works great : ) and it smells good too!!
you dont really have too. ours just eat it dry and it expands in them. that way you get them to eat more and then expand that gut when they drink  ;)

american honey

Show stopper 95 said:
american honey said:
you dont really have too. ours just eat it dry and it expands in them. that way you get them to eat more and then expand that gut when they drink  ;)
[/quote
I know that it expands in their stomach but you can do it either way, it all about how ya feed ur animals ; )