Best heifer Bull?

Help Support Steer Planet:

woltemathangus

clubby- rocky balboa, i80
angus- answer, to many to mention...

so many different choices. do some looking around

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
I've got a Angus bull I used on heifers this year to cleanup that has been with a few surprises.....He is a DUFF NEW EDITION son that is fairly classy and stout, when I kept him he was a low BW. 2.00 , NOW I'M getting calves and he an his sire are both BW. 4.00  NOW, but the calves have been coming basically with no problems out of clubby females and ANGUS & CHAROLAIS  ALSO ..  And one of my friends got a heifer calf out of Heat Wave daughter  that they thought really looks good, extra hair and bone ....Some of the calves out of our heifers look pretty good to what most of our just Angus CALVING EASE bulls  .....

Attachments

• 890_6308.jpg
    890_6308.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 231

MCC

For what it's worth we used Rocky Balboa on our heifers 2 years ago. Had to pull many of them out of big growthy heifers. Loved the calves. Kept some for replacements. Calving some now and they are milking great and are good mothers but personally I wouldn't recommend him on heifers. JMHO

woltemathangus

Limestone Jupiter is one heck of an Angus sire. I bred my purebreds to him and two shorthorns to him and i am so very glad i did.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Out of the Angus bulls  FOR CALVING EASE , Final Answer is fool proof ,Mytty in Focus is also , used Bismark and he works but you might haft to help some but calves look very good ....In this country every one in the commercial deal wants Final Answer females .....sOME THINK THE mYTTY FEMALES DON'T GET BIG ENOUGH ,but there biggest concern is raising pounds .....