Best smoke bull???

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gargan

LEischeid said:
Here is a a bull were promoting this year we used him last year on our angus based cows n they have ben having some stout smoke calves. we call him Midnight Toker
What's his pedigree?

LEischeid

Gargan said:
LEischeid said:
Here is a a bull were promoting this year we used him last year on our angus based cows n they have ben having some stout smoke calves. we call him Midnight Toker
What's his pedigree?

he is a alias x jack frost

CAB

muleman said:
Cab, the heifer I have is a true smoke from a  Yellow Jacket x MA/AN cow. Just want to increase chances of getting smokie or colored calves. I know Monoply will work well with her but not quite sure on smokie chances or %. Your thoughts?? As long as Solid Gold will add guts and not any frame he will work. Again I know Monoply will work just not sure on color issue and rat tails. Steve

To be honest with you Steve I don't know enough about the smokes to make a sure fire suggestion. We are just starting to dabble with a couple Char bulls this breeding season. It's been over 40 years since I last used any Char bulls. I would listen to the Texas boys that have some experience with the colored bulls.