Big Guns

Help Support Steer Planet:

texas111

What are yalls thoughts of the maine bull big guns?  I was thinking of using him on a mammas boy cow.  She is thick, big hipped, and hairy as can be.

DL

texas111 said:
What are yalls thoughts of the maine bull big guns?  I was thinking of using him on a mammas boy cow.  She is thick, big hipped, and hairy as can be.
Are you talking about the Maine bull MCG the Big Gun 82C (180761) or some other big gun/

CANsteer

DL said:
texas111 said:
Are you talking about the Maine bull MCG the Big Gun 82C (180761) or some other big gun/
either that one or lautner's

knabe

Clubby bull.   Poop shoot.   People are still looking for heat waves replacement.  

Do you want females?  If not just buy a steer.

simmyman67

Well I like his picture...I have no idea what he looks like in person though.

texas111

I am breeding for clubby steers.  I do not need to buy one I am a breeder.  I have never seen any steers out of him and was wondering if he would throw some good ones.  I have some boardwalk seman but didnt think he would put enough muscle in them.  Just wondering yalls thoughts on the matter.

vet tech

His dam is a freak that's all I know. Personally I'm using 4 bulls this year because they are hot and the best. Heat wave, monopoly, walks alone and i80.

kfacres

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
His dam is a freak that's all I know. Personally I'm using 4 bulls this year because they are hot and the best. Heat wave, monopoly, walks alone and i80.

is that b/c they are HOT and the best?  OR b/c they are the best-- and as a result are HOT?