****BIGTIME steer back up for sale******

Help Support Steer Planet:

BrechtCattleCo

Thank you to all who inquired about this heatwave steer before, he is back up for sale with new pictures ready to send.
Price has been LOWERD still no tire kickers please serious inquiries only thanks!

BrechtCattleCo

Thank you I appreciate that coachmac :)

And the old thread was from a couple weeks ago if you pm me I will give more details thanks :)

Jacob B

This steer is realy a darn good one.  Will more than likely blow away most county fairs and will probably make a good run at a state fair in the right hands.  Have seen him this winter at a show and he looks VERY sharp.  Wish the fella would send me some pics of the steer, I did help fit him for one of the shows. ;)

BrechtCattleCo

Jacob B said:
This steer is realy a darn good one.  Will more than likely blow away most county fairs and will probably make a good run at a state fair in the right hands.  Have seen him this winter at a show and he looks VERY sharp.  Wish the fella would send me some pics of the steer, I did help fit him for one of the shows. ;)

Hey thanks for the compliment Jake, you and the guys did a heck of a job working on him at the show he looked great! Ill send you
some pics <beer>

BrechtCattleCo

This steer is getting better and better everyday, someone needs to get him out and prospect him and have a little fun. PM for more info.

Also, this steer is hairyer than this guy----->  O0          ;D