Blairs.Ag Cattle Company & Reds on Ice

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattle nut

Denver is getting close and we are offering the pick of our 2011 heifer calves in the Reds on Ice sale. We are very excited about the upcoming calf crop and this is the first crack at the Class of '11 offering.

Torch

cattle nut said:
Torch said:
Going to have any black Mulberry calves?
No Black Mulberry's this year but we will do some more next year, that is for sure.
The Black Mulberry you sold at Agribition was by far the most innovative mating in the blacks this year. I just wish my pocketbook had been deep enough to bring her home. You have an impressive program.

You wouldn't by chance happen to have a full brother to 107X?

cattle nut

Torch said:
cattle nut said:
Torch said:
No Black Mulberry's this year but we will do some more next year, that is for sure.
The Black Mulberry you sold at Agribition was by far the most innovative mating in the blacks this year. I just wish my pocketbook had been deep enough to bring her home. You have an impressive program.

Thanks. I wish we had more black Mulberry's but I guess it will have to wait until next year. We will be flushing that cow the same way this summer.

cattle nut

Here is a an example of the dams of our 2011 calf crop. She is powerful and we will have Reload calves off her this spring. Red Cockburn Fanny 191M

Attachments

• 1GRP4366_191M.jpg
    1GRP4366_191M.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 224

Torch

cattle nut said:
Torch said:
cattle nut said:
Torch said:

Thanks. I wish we had more black Mulberry's but I guess it will have to wait until next year. We will be flushing that cow the same way this summer.
Awesome!!!