blaze of glory dead??

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

Yep...I heard he died, from a very reliable source.  Not even sure they got any semen on him, but can't say for sure.  Bad deal...for owners and customers!  :'(

jphelps

bluffcountrycattle said:
Yep...I heard he died, from a very reliable source.  Not even sure they got any semen on him, but can't say for sure.  Bad deal...for owners and customers!   :'(

As did I, wanted to confirm on here just in case they got it wrong. I'm pretty sure they did get some semen because they said that they had called about some and had to send it back to the owners because he died. So there is probably a very little amount.

Brian04

they prob had him insured for 100K and he died from some cause that allowed them to collect cha ching

wyatt

Brian04 said:
they prob had him insured for 100K and he died from some cause that allowed them to collect cha ching
if they did that it would probably be a bull that they weren't promoting heavily like crowd favorite or something

vet tech

Don't think wade is that kind of guy at all to just do it for the money. Wade told me he died while at stud.

jphelps

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
Don't think wade is that kind of guy at all to just do it for the money. Wade told me he died while at stud.
I didn't think so either, I really like the set of sires he is putting together, and I really liked his quote in the sire catalog that "Every good bull is backed by a good cow "

rarebirdz

He was a neat lookin calf loved him in the flyer
His thc and phac status bothered me but he was clean smooth long and thick and had the white face to boot. Potentially a great one  (angel) sorry to hear

bk2005

he was a new bull for wade rodgers

Attachments

• Blaze of Glory.jpg
    Blaze of Glory.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 1,744

hntwhitetail

Wonder if they saved an ear punch???  I would figure it would be standard practice for any promoted bull...

bk2005

this is from wade's blog.

Blaze of Glory Died at the Bull Stud, he froze 55 units of
Semen that will most likely be sold on in online semen sale this spring.
We are not positive about his cause of death,  probably bloat. More info to come
on upcoming sales.

Ohio1

Wade put that on his blog that he did die, wonder how much that semen will go for

wyatt

iowahawkeyes1 said:
Wade put that on his blog that he did die, wonder how much that semen will go for
i will be watching to see that stuff sell bet it will push 200 at the minimum and 55 units isnt much... :/