Blonde Joke

Help Support Steer Planet:

Aussie

fed_champions said:
One more.

There's three bulls standing in a pen getting ready for breeding season. Theres a large bull, a medium bull, and a small bull. About this time, the  rancher comes home from the sale barn with a new bull. He's huge, mean and just plain scary. The large bull looks around and says, "dang, i might have to give him half my cows", the medium bull says "Half, im gonna have to give him all my cows" they look around and the small bull is snorting and pawing the  ground, they say "what are you crazy, he'll kill you" He replies "I just want him to know im a bull"
(clapping)

Shady Lane

Linguists have discovered a new language spoken by a remote tribe in India that's understood by only 1,000 people.

It's called "tech support."

Steelbrook

ALL GIRL BIKER BAR

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.  He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.  After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?' The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. 
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it's only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1.  The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2.  The bouncer is a blonde girl, an award-winning bodybuilder.

3.  I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4.  The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5.  The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. 
Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No... not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'

brick hollow

After she had been missing for 12 months a dead blonde was discovered underneath the porch of her own home. It was later determined that was last years hide and go seek champion.

Woody

A dairy farmer walks into his house and tells his blonde  wife "We have a cow in heat and I called the breeder to come and service her, I have to go to town so I pounded a nail in the beam over the cow so you can show him which cow it is."  When the breeder got there the woman walked through the barn and confidently said "this is the one"  The breeder asked her how she knew, she said "Because there is a nail in the beam above the cow".  The breeder replied "What is the nail for?"  As the the blonde walked away she muttered under her breath " Its probably to hang your pants on!"

Shady Lane

A  cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote  mountainous pasture in  Alberta  when  suddenly a brand-new  BMW  advanced toward him out of a cloud of  dust...

The  driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes,RayBan  sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the  cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you  have in your herd, Will you give me a calf?" 

Bud  looks at the man, obviously a  yuppie,  then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers,  "Sure, Why  not?"

The  yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer,  connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a  NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite  to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to  another NASA satellite that scans the  area  in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The  young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and  exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg ,  Germany .

Within  seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image  has been processed and the data stored. He  then accesses an MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected  Excel spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry and, after a  few minutes, receives a response.

Finally,  he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,  miniaturized HP LaserJet printer,turns to  the  cowboy  and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves..." 

"That's  right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud. 

He  watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on  with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of  his car.

Then  Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly  what your business is, will you give me back my calf?" 

The  young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay,  why not?"

"You're  a Member of Parliament for the Canadian Government", says  Bud.

"Wow!  That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess  that?"

"No  guessing required." answered  the cowboy. "You  showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get  paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never  asked. You  used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me  how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing  about how working people make a living - or about cows, for  that matter. This  is a herd of  sheep. 

Now  give me back my dog.

FutureBreeder2013

Just as he got to his pickup and trailer, he spotted a cute blonde, headed for her Lincoln. 
Sam yelled, “Hey can you give me a hand.”

She walked over and Sam asked her to stand behind the trailer and let him know if the lights were working.

“Are the tail lights working?” asked Sam.

“Yeah”, she said.

“How about the brake lights?” asked Sam.

“They’re working”, she said.

“OK, here goes the left turn signal.  Is it working?” asked Sam.

She answered, “Yes… No… Yes… No…”

Shady Lane

Blonde at the Super Bowl

Of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be one of the best -- because it makes
football make sense!

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had
great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her
how she liked it. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the
tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why
they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped
a 25 cent coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept
screaming was... 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' Like...
Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"

cjd

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get
started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea , and then," he said with a deep sigh .... ........

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

Shady Lane

Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherited the family ranch. Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.

In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull so that they can breed their own stock.

Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, 'When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home.'

The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she wants to buy it.

The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no less.

After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says, 'I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch.

I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home.'

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, and then adds, it will cost 99 cents a word.

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.

After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, 'I want you to send her the word 'comfortable.'

The operator shakes his head. 'How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word 'comfortable'?

The brunette explains, 'My sister's blonde. The word is big.

She'll read it very slowly... 'com-for-da-bul.'

Shady Lane

THE WIDOW AND THE COWHAND

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife.

She was a very attractive woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk.

She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching.

For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels."

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock and no hired hand. Finally he returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her.

"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said. Trembling, he did as she directed.

"Now take off my boots." He did as she asked, ever so slowly.

"Now take off my socks." He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

"Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

"Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told.

"And now take off my thong", and he dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes again, you're fired."

american honey

All these jokes are TOO FUNNY!! Oh my lands, I can't help but laugh!! Thanks everyone who posted your jokes!! You all make my day :) :) :)

Shady Lane

The Geography of a Woman.

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa . Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe . Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece , gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel, has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet .. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran ,... Ruled by nuts.

Aussie

Duties of Wives...

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from Greece .

He bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Italy ..
He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Australian girl.

He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye; just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.