Blower Desperatly needed

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShortieShowGirl

Im having the worst luck finding a used blower! Sullivans doesnt have any and no one around me is looking to get rid of theirs. I am just starting showing and am working on purchasing my first heifer and have everything but a blower that i need.  PLease PM or text 715-939-9130 if you have a blower available. Im located in northern WI but will be doing some traveling to get the heifer and will pay for shipping up to a certain cost. THanks!

The Show

If sullivans doesn't have any and no one around you is selling theirs just break down and buy a new one.

ShortieShowGirl

I just cant bring myself to spend 350 on a new one when i only have 3 years of showing ahead of me. but i guess i will if i cant find a used one.

The Show

A blower is the single best investment you can make especially with three years to go. Take good care of it, and when your done you'll be able most of your money back.

BadgerFan

ShortieShowGirl said:
I just cant bring myself to spend 350 on a new one when i only have 3 years of showing ahead of me. but i guess i will if i cant find a used one.

The Show is right.  After 3 yrs it'll still be worth most of $350.

simmyman67

I have three years left and I just went and bought all new equipment. I believe it will be worth it because I will just sell everything when I am done showing.