blower hoses with Y connector

Help Support Steer Planet:

gw197510

I am seeing these extra large hoses with Y connectors on blowers.  Are these home made or can you buy them and if so, where and how much?  Any problems?
G

OH Breeder

I looked forever to find a similar peice of equipment to make my own. What I found was it was more expensive to buy the Y then it was to just buy it from suppliers. If someone elses know please enlighten me.

blackcows

gw197510 said:
I am seeing these extra large hoses with Y connectors on blowers.  Are these home made or can you buy them and if so, where and how much?  Any problems?
G

You can buy them at Sullivan Supply.

Mike

sue

I dont like the Y connector- my hands I guess are not big enough, I have shoulder, elbow issues and that big adaptor just makes it harder. It does not have the flex like a single hose.
SULL can you make improvements?? Like a model for a short, early 40 yr old with tennis elbow.

farmin female

sue said:
I dont like the Y connector- my hands I guess are not big enough, I have shoulder, elbow issues and that big adaptor just makes it harder. It does not have the flex like a single hose.
SULL can you make improvements?? Like a model for a short, early 40 yr old with tennis elbow.

I agree.  Just used one at the county fair and it was in impressive deal.  The air that puppy put out was unreal.  But, I also don't have the biggest hands and holding the hose was like hanging onto a firehose.  They need a handle on it or something.

pwm

It drys them quickly alright, but I think I am going to get carpal tunnel....
PWM