Boots

Help Support Steer Planet:

ruhtram

Thanks for all the continuous replays...I I'm stuck between ariats and a pair of Justin's..I'll post the ones I get

creativecattle

Definitely go with Justin's. I wear my ostrich Justin's everywhere (probably shouldn't be so hard on them) but they have lasted me five years and are still going strong. After a good shinning in the Denver airport before NWSS each year they look as good as new.

The comment about Ferrini Boots is right. They look pretty, are cheaper, but don't hold up.

One think is to keep in mind is to find a good cobbler. I always where my heels down on my boots and for about $20 bucks I can get new heels caps and they are as good as new again.

Chickasaw

Its amazing what a little bit of saddle soat can do for your boots. Restored my leather to almost brand new.

ruhtram

Chickasaw said:
Its amazing what a little bit of saddle soat can do for your boots. Restored my leather to almost brand new.

I have a pair of lace up justin's Ill have to do this too

Aussie

These are my new boots I have bought in the last month the first are my new Justin work boots comfortable straight out of the box. The second are my new good boots. The softest leather I have worn made from lamb leather and got them one third the retail price on line. They are the cats wiskers in boots IMO.

Attachments

• Justin boots.jpg
    Justin boots.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 882
  • Good Boots.jpg
    Good Boots.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 847

Okotoks

ruhtram

wow those are a little out of my budget but seem real comfortable!!

RyanChandler

Those are nice Aussie, really like the sole.  Are those sizes offered run pretty true? I noticed they stop at 11. You take care of those boots they'll last ten times as long as a hundred dollar pair of Justins.

Aussie

-XBAR- said:
Those are nice Aussie, really like the sole.  Are those sizes offered run pretty true? I noticed they stop at 11. You take care of those boots they'll last ten times as long as a hundred dollar pair of Justins.
Agree. The thing with that site is every now and again they drop prices alot got mine for $280. Size is true they did go up to a 12. My 11 1/2 are spot on. BTW that is a 11 in Aussie land.