Boston Marathon!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

Followers and takers will never understand why Daniel pearl doesn't have a head nor will they understand that they truly hate the smallest minority, the individual. It's clear they also hate diversity and will do anything to extinguish it including the power to identify ones self while using identity politics to extinguish identity.

There's a joke in the middle east. Take away guns from Muslims and you will have peace. Take away guns from Jews and you will have genocide. 

Mill Iron A

I read it and I have to say I'm not sure that it os as blatant as they make ot out to be. I don't agree with the book either because I don't see political violence and terrorism as things that are opposite but rather more often they can describe the same event. Therefore that act would be terrorism but not an act of war, same as israeli troops killing civilians.

knabe

Depends if contra perspective questions are asked and how the answer is graded.

A question to ask might be since progressives dont belueve in religion,if Solomon's temple was not only first but before Islam and mohammed only went there in a dream to go to heaven, is it really a holy site and is outrage warranted if the golden dome is destroyed. As a follow up please describe why liberals attack Christianity and the creation, why do they not equally criticize Islam, using their logic, an equally preposterous world view as Christianity.

Only then will I be convinced liberals are interested in critical thought.

RyanChandler

Mill Iron A said:
I read it and I have to say I'm not sure that it as blatant as they make ot out to be. I don't agree with the book either because I don't see political violence and terrorism as things that are opposite but rather more often they can describe the same event. Therefore that act would be terrorism but not an act of war, same as israeli troops killing civilians.

IMO they are one in the same. They are both killing and morally equivalent; both retaliation. What surprises me is those that feel they answer to a higher power, base the morality of an act on whether the country they live in justifies the act/war or not.  Just because you were 'told' what your fighting for is just, does not make it so. 

shortyjock89

knabe said:

I'm hesitant to name snopes as a legitimate source, but you've name an obscure blog from St. Louis. Fair game I suppose.

The only source that's placed Michelle Obama in the hospital with the Saudi person of interest is , in fact, an unconfirmed Arabic-language newspaper. http://www.okaz.com.sa/new/mobile/20130419/Con20130419591948.htm

Jeff Bauman wasn't at the hospitals that the Obama's visited.

Mr. Bauman's testimony was integral in the apprehension of the bombers, and he should be looked upon as a true hero. Many people would be too frightened or would not be able to remember.

As a side note, did any of you see all the ridiculousness from twitter with people hating on the Czech republic? If these are the people you think are capable of making an informed decision, we're in a bit of trouble.

shortyjock89

There are lots of conflicting reports on that as well. Some say he's not been deported, and won't be. Some say he was/is here on a student visa and never attended university. It's also said that he was placed on a watchlist when he was interviewed by the FBI and then taken off the list after it became clear that he was not linked with the bombings.

I don't know what's true, I just think if we're gonna sling hate at a large group of people, there should be a little balance.

mark tenenbaum

The FBI-Cia et-al got the AAAARAB out of the Country-the Obamas dont hold court on those kinds of decisions-Plus-The Saudis are our allies-even though they have some bad apples (or should I say bad kebobs) in thier country. Not everybody in S-Arabia is against the US -the majority are pro US to a point-We and Israel protect them-they keep the oil flowing and help prop up the crrancy somewhwt-ditto with thier relationships with England etc, O0

knabe

shortyjock89

knabe said:
Olson Family Shorthorns said:
The only source that's placed Michelle Obama in the hospital with the Saudi person of interest is , in fact, an unconfirmed Arabic-language newspaper.

not sure if this proves anything.

http://www.therightscoop.com/why-would-michelle-obama-visit-saudi-national-ali-al-harbi-in-the-hospital/

Also,.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/breaking-saudi-student-alharbi-visited-the-white-house-several-times-since-2009/

I think there's a decent chance that the pictures are 'shopped. Not saying they are, but it seems as likely as it actually happening.

The second link is indeed interesting. But, several sources are saying that he was a member of group tours.  I know people that have been to the White House several times, and they're not terrorists or in cahoots with any President.  Could have been used for cover, but surely the Pres could get him in on the down-low if they had some really shady things to discuss.

knabe

I suppose the press couldn't be bothered to confirm.

They're probably busy gushing over the dear leader.

They are asking him right now if he's a good dancer.

The press does not exist anymore.

Maybe Obama could bust a move and fix legal immigration.

chambero

Guys - it is just wrong to insinuate that our President had something to do with this bombing or a supposed cover up of others involved.  It was stupid and ridiculous when Bush was accused of that after 9/11 and it's just as wrong to do it now.

When you do that you are no better than the "other side" you hate so bad. 

knabe

i don't think anyone is insinuating obama had anything to do with it, at least i'm not.

i am insinuating that the press does not act the same if a different party is in power.

they are for the most part, and extension of the democrat party.

the public, for the most part has figured this out and is deserting the msm, as evidenced by their ratings.

it's tragic that government supported "news" outlets don't have more diversity as well, which is the major reason taxpayer funding for them should be stopped.

mark tenenbaum

BING BING BING! OMG: The press is self serving! (on both sides)-IS that all you guys got? ASK not what your country can do for you ?came next-time for a new thread-SORRY true believers-I agree with republicans and democrats-depends on the issue-just like the hillbillys of old who fought the union and the confederates because 1: They didnt think it was right for a man to own another man and 2:They didnt need anybody else making thier mind up for them O0

hamburgman

Yeap the press did a great job of investigating Reinhart-Rogoff looking for accuracy.  Sad what counts as intellectualism on the right at times.