Bowl Mania Fantasy Football

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

AAOK said:

I have proven I can't pick the games, so for us losers, how about another challenge?  Let's all pick the Overall SteerPlanet winner.  Entries must be in by midnight tonight, 12/31/09

My pick (the favorites haven't done too well, so I going with an underdog)

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]T. Romshek[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Any more takers on this little contest???  Go Tony!

Stihlpro

Starting to make a move!  We'll see what the next 4 days produces.  Have some big confidence games coming up...... will make it or break it!

AAOK

No matter what the so-called experts say, Tim Tebow is THE BEST College football player EVER!!!!!!!!

jlingle

I went 1-4 yesterday.  I might be hosed.  I put a couple of "wildcard" picks in that I thought might pull off upsets and so far, they've been close but haven't gotten it done.  As long as the Cowboys pull off a win today, I don't care what the rest of the teams do. <beer>

AAOK

Stihlpro said:
Starting to make a move!  We'll see what the next 4 days produces.  Have some big confidence games coming up...... will make it or break it!

I don't agree with most of your remaining picks, so you should do very well through the rest of the games.

bcosu

i might have more points if i had read the whole scoring rules because i just picked games and never changed the orders. who cares anyways? my season is over now. GO, BUCKS!!!!

Davis Shorthorns

I'm feeling pretty safe in my picts right now.  Especialloy if Central Michigan can win.  Go Chippawawas  <party>

the angus111

I FELT PRETTY GOOD WHERE I WAS AT. UNTIL I REMEMBERED I PICKED BOISE STATE. LITTLE CONCERNED. RUSTY WILLIAMS

the angus111

man, college football makes you stay up until the very end!!!!! it will a photo finish.rusty

cpubarn

It looks like Rusty Has it wrapped up to me. 

Whatever happens it has been a lot of fun, thanks to all!!

Mark

Stihlpro

If I win out..... it will be 2nd place again!  :'(  :mad: (clapping)

Nasc

Stihlpro-

I think I have it.
That’s if I have those data columns figured out
here it goes………………….

These are the final four regardless of how the last two games play out:
Jrwilliams
Davis Shorthorns
Nasc
Stihlpro

If Central Michigan and Texas win here is what I project the top 3 to look like
Stihlpro 401
Davis Shorthorns 398
Jrwilliams 393
:(

If Troy and Texas wins
Jrwilliams 391
Davis Shorthorns 386
Nasc 378  :)

If Central Michigan and Alabama win
Nasc 411  <beer>
Stihlpro 410
Davis Shorthorns 394

If Troy and Alabama win
Nasc 410 <rock>
Jrwilliams 390
Davis Shorthorns 382

I need Bama to win and the KARMA is all mine
images

You need Central Michigan and those 32 points confidence points to come through “do you know something about the chippewas the rest of us don’t?” Plus you need Texas to win. But you really don’t want to root against your Alabama selection do ya?

Jrwilliams needs Texas and Troy to win and the final standings will look the same as they do now.

Mathematically Davis Shorthorns is out of first but they are the only member of the final four guaranteed a podium finish.

Of course I could have the wrong read on the data columns and AAOK could win the whole thing.

Regardless it’s been fun and has certainly made this bowl season more entertaining.
(thumbsup)
Nasc!

Stihlpro

I always overlook things.  I guess I will root for Central Michigan and Texas!  Starting to get worried about those 32 confidence points!  Heck I have absolutely no ties to any of the remaining schools.  I will go the selfish rout and root for the win!

shortdawg

That QB for Central Michigan is flat awesome - a big time pro prospect for sure. Dan Lafever (sp?) They played UGA last year I think and he was the real deal. I say they win.