BR Midland Genetics

Help Support Steer Planet:

Boot Jack Bulls

I am looking for some input and insight on matings for a base of Limi cows like the one pictured below. Most of our purebred females and some of our herd bulls are maternal sisters and brothers to this cow. She is a frame 7 and weighs a solid 1700lbs. We are not looking to moderate the size of the cattle, just add the extra bit of class and look we get out of the Angus cross. We have been very successfully mating these cows to our BR Midland sired Angus bull. The problem now is finding some Angus genetics that will cross like BR Midland or have him very close up in the pedigree. Also, they must be clean of all known defects. Any Ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_4690.JPG
    IMG_4690.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 309

Mill Iron A

Bush's Sure Deal 33, Not many out there right now but I dropped by Malsons the other day and that bull is a full 7 frame with lots of style, not bad numbers either. Nice cow by the way.

Boot Jack Bulls

Thanks for the info! Also, thank you for the comment on the cow. She is by far my favorite in our herd. She is super docile, an excellent mother and you can lay two rulers across her hips!

Latest posts