Brad Hook BS

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbw

If anyone is looking to get videos edited or made I would strongly recomend Brad. Very well done and easy to work with.

zak

What SOS heifer are you guys talking about?

Zak

jason

I struggling right now on adobe premiere.  I thought I would pick it up easy after using photoshop.

jbh

Jason said:
I struggling right now on adobe premiere.  I thought I would pick it up easy after using photoshop.

Video is definetly a "horse of a different color"!  I took me a long time to get comfortable with the software...and I was used to building ads in photoshop also.  After it all sinks in it makes sense...it's just getting it through my thick skull that took some time!

jason

I just switched to Pinnacle Studio 12 and I am doing better.  I understand the timeline as I used to make flash webpages.  I think most of the problem was related to using premiere with only 1 gb of ram and trying to edit hd videos.  I had some ram issues so I had to downgrade until I get it resolved.

These programs are definitely not light on processor usage.  I am running a dual core, but I get a serious I am going to definitely have to invest into an i7 or core 2 quad.

Latest posts